View Single Post
10-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiskyo
I kinda miss the times, when I was a complete newbie in this game. Everything simply felt new and I enjoyed almost every single stage. Even the annoying stages had something, that I'm still missing, but nowadays it's way too repetitive except for PvP and the combo system maybe.

I don't know what you are referring to, when you say "Lunia's community is sooo stale compared to what it used to be years ago", but I guess this sick amount of repetition (rebirth, title quest, myth grinding etc.) might be the cause of it.
It's all rebirth, grind, get titles and achievements, rebirth, grind, get more titles and achievements, rebirth, grind, get every title and achievement, rebirth, grind, rebirth, grind etc etc

Flinch resist raped combo system in stages, and in PvP you can't combo people infinitely because it eventually starts making you do 1s and people flinch resist through that.

If only they had leveling like Disgaea...