View Single Post
10-16-2011   #27 (permalink)
Role
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Shit as in whatever I see during the panel as three people on the production team were there today. They showed some "concept art" which I took pictures of. They wouldn't really tell us much more about the story but for his power to work, he'll need a relationship with the person. Stronger relationship = Stronger weapon. There are 22 episodes b/c of time slot issues. Won't answer anything if there is a connection between Shu and Inori as you see in the first episode where he sees a pink haired girl when he sees images when he first gets the guilty crown except for watch in the later episodes. One of the directors worked on Code Geass so there are "some similarities". Episode two is nice and its ending is trololol, you can see it coming from a mile away.

And there is most of the things that I remember. There are some more but lemme think about it.