View Single Post
10-11-2011   #83 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I'm going to bump this up.

Yea I am still hiatus on EE because I am not Lv. 37 to start the other dungeon quests, as well because of school and Trickster. I still like EE though... (And even Rarity has bunny-ears!) JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME TO RUN AROUND LIKE CRAZY!

Though when people are talking Digimon nostalgia once again (and even my RL-brony friend showed me a few memorable silly clips from Season 2), I never expect a new Digimon MMO to come up...

/forum/other-mmo-gam...rs-online.html

Yea I need to go look up at the website and the publisher. (Because I can be picky.) I have this feeling that it will be a hit-and-miss, but I still felt like wanting to try the game... Because it's Digimon. (Though I need to unistal some games I am not going to play for a long time.. Like that PnM Adventure game...)