View Single Post
10-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
Ayu
雲散霧消
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Ayu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond reputeAyu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
I think you should keep it to yourself until she feels ready to tell you.

Maybe she is scared of what you and others would think of her if she told you that she is pregnant. If I were you, I would wait until she is comfortable to tell you, and then try to support/help her dealing with her situation.

I guess.
This. ^

It's her choice after all. But know this.. every childhood friend that I had who got pregnant and had a baby, ditched their friends. They get too busy to care about themselves (even before the birth). Just make sure that whenever she tells you, be there for her. You haven't been friends for 9 years for no reason. Whether you don't support her decision of having the baby, you are still her friend and you should respect and support her as a friend.

I'd be too scared to tell my friends too if I suddenly got pregnant.. D:

☆ 3DS: 3883-6119-6754