View Single Post
10-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
1stsim144
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Am I a good friend?

Okay here's a thing. Few months ago.. My best friend for 9 years has gone MIA for 2~3months right until this month.

She sent me a text stating that she was in load of problems and kinda disappointed alot of people. Including me. She said she's trying to work things out and WILL tell me after she solved everything. Okay, so.. I waited.. Till now. She still hasn't told me anything about anything yet. Whenever I asks her, she'll say, wait till the right moment.

So, I waited until ONE OF OUR BEST FRIEND got to know about the thing that made her MIA in the first place. (She told him first apparently because he's always picking her up from her college)

And he told me early this morning. Around 8.30AM.. In his car.. (me and him slept over at our other friend's house) He told me specifically.. NOT TO TELL ANYONE. Which I promised. But not really coz I'm spilling it all over here. `-`
ANYWAYS...... Apparently... The reason why she went MIA was because.....
She's.... Pregnant.

It's 7 weeks now.

And .. I was, morbid to heard that because she's.. way mature than me. And she told me and our other best friend before that she'll not get pregnant before she has a career.. Which she kinda blew it coz she's pregnant.

I mean, it's not really a bad thing considering the guy who knocked her up is her first.. Literally her FIRST lover.. I hate him. He's a jerk. Control-freak over-jealousy boyfriend jerk who has a scandal before and never came clean out of it jerk. Yes, I hate him with burning passion.

AND ME KNOWING THIS INFORMATION JUST MADE ME...
I'm so confused right now. I mean.. URGH.. IDK WHAT TO SAY.. But I can't say anything since she doesn't know that I already knew. And I wanna keep that.

I felt.. betrayed. I'm frustrated with this information. Part of me think that she should get it aborted.
I know I'm overstepping here.. but I just can't help it.

I'm.. speechless... T_T