Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
This might sound noob but I'm having issues killing those two gargoyles on top of the building with the bell.... Lol...

Still not use to the lack of healing items though. Demon Souls I could just farm grass, this... I only get 10 or 5 depending on which bonfire i go to... D:

Maybe I shouldn't have thrown all my points into STR/DEX so i could use that Black Knight Sword which I didn't even read it's weapon type which turned out to be a Great Sword... /facepalm.
5/10/15 Estus is fine, usually 5 will do, 10 for the harder places. 15 seems excessive. If you're having a lot of trouble, you can turn human and summon Solaire (NPC) to help you before the boss, or another player. BKS is excellent, I've been using it since Undead Burg and I'm still using it now in Anor Londo, although it looks like I could replace it now, or very soon. Only draw back is that it's a bit slow, and the heavy attack is the biggest piece of shit ever, so use jump attack instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0SH2
There will be a man in gold/yellow armor sitting behind bars, free him and KILL HIM BECAUSE HE WILL LIE TO YOU AND KILL YOUR NPCS IN FIRELINK SHRINE. If you die, you can come back for more tries, just never leave him which kills off your NPCs and the bonfire(i think) thats at firelink.
Edit: OH YEAH, he drops an OP RING THAT BOOSTS YOUR HP, STAM, AND EQUIP LOAD BY 20%, BUT IF YOU TAKE IT OFF IT BREAKS.
If you let him live and let him kill the Fire Keeper, you can invade his world and kill him later in Anor Londo. If you do, you get his drops from if you killed him, AND his full armor set. You don't get his armor if you kill him before he kills the Fire Keeper.

Quote:
. Anyway, how bad is BlightTown? i just beat
Spoiler!
**** Blight Town man. I know there are certain spots that had me FFFFFFFing, but Blight Town man, THIS PLACE TAKES THE CAKE BY A LONG SHOT. Have fun spending god damn hours there.

Quote:
I mad cause i had around 3k souls and some ***GOT INVADED ME and i almost beat him, but then he destroyed me. Anyone know where to get the black eyeball ring(i forget the name, but it sucks hp when you kill or attack), i just know its somewhere in the sewer.
Someone invaded me in Blight Town. I blocked and immediately shaved 3/4 of his HP off. Then I jumped off a cliff while he used the ladder. God knows why he would do that. I just waited at the bottom to jump attack him and kill him. Free 8K souls. The life leech ring is on a body in the sewers. I think it was the one against the bars in the giant rat room, but you need to go around.

Quote:
Yet another thing, IN THE SEWERS/DEPTHS whatever its called, is the PYROMANCER TEACHER who is trapped in a barrel, i dont completely remember how to get to him though...
A path in the water when you meet the first butcher down there.

A lot of the bosses have really stupid tricks that make them piss easy to beat. Otherwise, you're left wondering how the hell you win, or struggle doing it the hard way. The Quelaag boss for example was a bloody nightmare, leaving no noticeable openings aside from after breathing the fire, which is ridiculously hard to bait out. The melee was unblockable as well. The trick? Put on my fire resist gear, which somehow made the melee BLOCKABLE (yeah I don't know, what the hell man?), and just roll towards the boss when it does the first melee strike, then just hug it so it can't hit you and then wail on it.