View Single Post
09-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Yuki's Answers!

Quote:
What's your favorite video game? Please provide reasons why you like it more than other games
Trauma Team, the Wii version. I liked how there were 6 different perspectives to the same story, and as you progress you learn more and more about the plot. I always grew up wanting to go into forensics or detective work, but I just hated putting in the work so this game fulfilled what I enjoy doing without all the busy work, although it flustered me at times ;o;

What's your favorite food even through you know it is unhealthy?
I'll have to say it's hash browns, or anything potato, like french fries or what not.

If the world does end next year (2012), what would you do in your last day..
My last day, I'll probably sleep to be honest, I want to knock out so bad that I don't even know the end of the world is coming. I hate pain, so I rather sleep through it.

What's your favorite thing that you like to do to pamper yourself
Shopping, I'm not so much of a girly type of shopping, but more of like shopping for games, electronics, or some times food.

What's your favorite animal?
I have too many, but if I were to pick on the top of my head, it will be a duck.

You can dance if you want to?
The closest I ever got to dancing, was playing Just Dance on the Wii, not saying I can even dance, since all it requires you to do is the arm movement.

You can leave your friends behind?
If I'm go-karting of course I will :]

I heard a rumor you like In N Out more than having Five Guys? If this is true, would you like to try some of my hoecakes? (This is strictly food talk, no secret innuendo here )
Yes I prefer In n Out over Five Guys, because it takes twice as much effort to eat Five Guys, since their patties are thicker, and there's toppings. (Strictly food talk) And yes I would like to try some of them hoecakes, it sounds pretty good when you described it to me.

True or False. Unicorns are the most attractive mythical creature ever?
True, if a DoDo was a mythical creature, I would have said DoDo, but orz.

Why is there so many games listed under the Symphony guild section?
Because I like to game hop kthx. ;o;

What are your top 5 shows that are currently on? (This includes syndicated shows from the past.)
If its strictly anime then I'll say: Ao No Exorcist, Usagi Drop, Kamisama no Memo-Chou, and it was Ano Hi Mita[long name] and Hanasaku Iroha but both of them are done now.

For TV shows... House, Community, Glee, Raising Hope, and Modern Family

Why didn't you ask me a question for my AtC?
Because I was lazy, and you're too nab.

Pepsi or Coke?
Coke, even though I quit soda.

Would you rather audition for SYTYCD or American Idol?
American Idol, because I'm too lazy to learn new dance, and I don't want the possibility to get hurt, yes I'm a cry baby :]

Which element from Captain Planet would you be?
Growing up I always wanted heart, so yeah Heart.

Do you take more breaks from gaming, to take naps or to use the restroom?
JUST BECAUSE I INFORM YOU GUYS EACH TIME I GO... yeah the restroom lol! When I'm playing, I usually have my AC on, and that makes me go potty quite a lot.

How has your taste in music change from when you were a kid as well as your taste in music as a young teenager?
I just listened to anything that was catchy, and didn't give me a headache, so I have a pretty wide taste in music.

Does Yuki like onion rings?
I love onion ringsss, but I hate it when places don't do it right, and the onions gets separated from the batter, and ew ;o; I need the batter to stay on and keep the shape of the onion, I hate it when it crumbles, and I hate it when onions are hard.

How about earl grey tea?
I love earl grey, I had a carton in my pantry at all times before, but now I haven't bought tea in a while, since my mom went to Vietnam and bought tea, which we don't drink too often, so she doesn't allow me to buy tea until we finish that batch.

OBJECTION or OVERRULED?
Love to say objection, because of Phoenix Wright, but overruled gives me so much more power ;o; and it doesn't require an explanation.

I hear you give your food too much action. Is that true?
If you mean picking them up, dipping them in sauce, gently try to eat the whole thing, yeah probably.

Why are you so cold?!
Because you always give me random comments I can't make sense out of no matter how I read it ]:

If you had a Lama that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Humpalump

Why is Symphony full of weirdos.
We are a very special breed.

In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? Why/why not?
Most likely not, I have short term memory, so I usually forget what I did 5 minutes before, but at times it's weird that I can remember specific things that happened 5 years ago, so it's a give or take I suppose.

How bout them kpopz? Favorite Group, Song and anything else you wanna say about it
Love it, but I don't have a particular group I like. But if I have to pick, I'll say SNSD, not because I specifically love their music the most, but because they all have smexy legs... I am not a creeper kay? ;o;

If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would you want to meet?
Hugh Laurie, because I love that man. I'd tap it.

What are you afraid of?
Lots of things, but basically anything that can make me feel pain. I extremely hate getting hurt, so anything that can potentially make me feel lots of pain, I am afraid of.

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?
Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla

What's something you're not looking forward to?
Waking up to school every day ;o;

Have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
Nopers, unless me kissing my booboos count, then yes?

What are three things you did today?
Sleep, played games, nap

Are you a patient person?
I hope I am. I try not to rush things, because it takes too much effort.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
3AM, because I wanted to play games, and there was no class today <3

You receive $100 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
Most likely food... or games.. yummss

Why aren't you that active right now? WE WANT YOU AROUND MORE. `-`
Aww <3 I'm pretty active, I just lurk more, because I don't know what to say, you guys are too pro.

Also, why are you so cute?
Dawww <3

What's your job in reality right now?
Student.. full.. time.. student... kill me nao ;o;

What level are you?
Probably level 1... I've been working on prerequisites for so long, I feel I haven't gotten anywhere in life, so yeah.

Do you plan to change jobs later on? If so, at what level?
Most definitely, I just changed majors, and I feel I want to push through with this major, so hopefully by next year I'll move on to level 2. <3

Last edited by Harlequin; 09-27-2011 at 12:18 PM.