View Single Post
09-25-2011   #5 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
This guy = =
Godly aim.
You should add S Zeta to the list. See S Zeta in MS mode, kill it with fire while GTFOing. See it in Waverider, GTFO unless you've just seen it crash. Then still back off and kill it with fire.
Seriously. Paper type+weak DEF/HP+Waverider's lol damage and you've got yourself one dead Ribbons.
Oh yeah...I forgot about S Zeta...(how did I forget that?!)

Though S Zeta's HP/Def is not that high either, and its beam rifle's multiplier is not so great either, just keep your distance and it's not too hard to fight it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Nu gundam's wep2 was buffed very recently, it can shoot at LONG range distance now, although it has lower ammo.
So yeah, don't take it lightly.
I know, it's very similar to Reborns Gundam's w2, however, its range is still not as far as Akatsuki's w3, nor is its dmg as great as that...

And it only has access to that rifle in normal mode, so...I'm not saying it doesn't pose a threat to Reborns at all, I just meant that it's not as threatening as Akatsuki.