View Single Post
09-17-2011   #15 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

The NRI files always provide the image with a Pink/Magenta background, which you need to remove. Every art program has the ability to remove your chosen color and create a transparent background.

GIMP is one of those art programs. Each art program is different though on how you create the transparency.
For Paint Shop Pro, I have to create the transparency when I'm saving the file as a .png or .gif.

For Adobe CS4, I just need to hide the background and it'll be saved as a transparency.
I don't know how GIMP works to remove the background so someone else will have to explain that.

An example of a transparency would be my signature. You'll notice that you can see the forum's background color on the left side where I created two columns. If there was no transparency, you would have seen either white (or whatever color I used as my original background).

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog