View Single Post
09-17-2011   #31 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I don't know what you have been seeing, but most of the videos I've seen here that are posted by respectable players are not videos that you have claimed to be.

The first video of F91 vs ARPA was a pain to look at, and a classic case of an experienced player bullying a newbie at the newbie channel. The ARPA did not know how to seek cover, can't use his homings well, and has poor positioning.

From the other videos that I had looked at which are posted at this forum, their opponents did not suffer from such glaring weaknesses. Moreover, a lot of the good videos of excellent players showcases skill. In contrast, your first video just shows us how to melee and shoot a slow moving target, which any decently skilled play could have done.

I suggest you start looking at threads like these, or videos posted by the recognized good players of this forum, such as Vandol's.