Thread: Is Lunia Dead?
View Single Post
09-16-2011   #55 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Logged on today just to see how Lunia is now. The activity is a lot higher than I expected it to me; I admit, it's far from dead. The population has dropped a lot in stages but there's a lot more people in Practice Field. I have to say... even though I see less people overall, most of the people I see are actually doing something other than afk fish.

I have to say though... I actually enjoyed PvPing again although I can't see myself playing consistently again... mostly because of achieving a W/L of 58/3 while draging the "Rusty" from Rusty Hearts with me back to Lunia. PvP I actually see around 10+ rooms on average except that there's 1 battlefield room, 8 password rooms, 2 team PvP rooms and the 1-2 1v1 rooms where you practically have to unplug your keyboard to have a chance to lose. Fortunately... most of PvP forgot who I was so I wasn't kicked out of rooms within 3 seconds of entering... then about almost half the time the other person RQ'd.

The family thing is a joke now imo... I got 500g from high-grade gold boxes on my Asuka, Sieg and my Dainn... so I was up 1.5kG just because I was bored enough to reinstall it (that downloader is fast... 1-2 MB download speed lol). I have a feeling I pretty much won a lottery there since the prices aren't as high as they should be if the gold box gave everyone 500g like crazy.

I have to admit that I kinda jumped to the conclusion (with a few other people) that Lunia went down the drain after the mass departure of beta vets... but I doubt the average skill level will come close to what it was before. There are those pros though... Zoey has such crazy combos for Tia u.u

Truth be told... I went on because I was curious as to how Lunia is now, but another reason was because they gave away skill resets so I could still have the opportunity to screw around with builds that people have been asking me to make lol.