Thread: OK!
View Single Post
09-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
Oh yeah forgot about the wipe, and how much gold is needed to make a guild. I can earn some and give it to you when I get it
50k I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggi
So PvP is not so fun?
Is it Like Tia and Kreig 1hit K0 stuff
Cuz if that, Then im uninstalling the client.
PvP used to be balanced then they unbalanced.

Let's just say PvP has a 2 minute limit. Last time I played after their 'balance', Frantz couldn't kill anyone in 2 minutes and Tude tore Frantz apart in 30 seconds.

After the balance... shit Tudes became good, good Tudes became pro, pro Tudes became USDA approved grade A killing machines.

tl;dr - If you have half a brain, you can rape all of PvP with Tude. If you are super computer, you can win a match with Frantz.

I'd still give it a try though. They may have made fixes to PvP for OB. Note that you need to be level 10 to enter PvP, but using level 10 to test PvP is inaccurate. Level to at least 18 or 20, PvP around 10-20 matches then you'll get a feeling as to how the rest of the game will go.