Thread: OK!
View Single Post
09-13-2011   #3 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
like to PvP
-Classes i should use? All are good in my opinion, but I prefer Frantz and Angela
-Has PvP been released? Yes its out
-Characters Balanced? I'll let someone else answer this one
-Are you guys going to create a guild for ggFTW? Its already a guild called Rusty Hearts
Everything is wiped so the guild will need to be remade.

I can't log on for a while so I can't grind for money.

Characters are far from balanced. If you want an OP character, pick Tude. If you want a shit-tier character pick Frantz. This only applies in PvP though, and they nerfed Frantz liked they nerfed Sieg in Lunia (without buffs)

For character class, Frantz has the best combos IMO if you still care about that. He's the only person that can pull off mid-air combos that last like 5-10 seconds. Frantz and Tude have the easiest combos (and infinite combos) whereas Angela requires Magic Sword Focus for her infinite combo (and her regular combos are just high damage spam)