View Single Post
09-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I usually go by the following:

Regular flinch duration - Flinching
Long flinch duration - Super flinching
Limited distance hard knockdown - HKD
Infinite distance hard knockdown - Super HKD
Short stun duration - Stun
Long stun duration (10+ seconds) - Super Stun
Launching skills - KD
SKills that push but do not knockdown: Push

The long duration flinch would be like Krieg's AA
Long duration Stun would be like the stunning portion of Asuka's Veil of Swords. Fastest that I have seen someone get out of stun was 14 seconds lol
To classify an attack as an HKD or Super HKD it has to do collision damage as well as KD itself and any units it collides with, reset unit to a standing position when hit by normal flinch while in flight and be launched as though unit was standing if hit by a KD move while in flight, instantly kill all airtime upon reaching the end of the pushed distance.
A push would be same as HKD with exception to no collision effects and unit must be standing when first hit.

Just typed this on phone so probably riddled with typos. Hope everything was clear because it is 2:46 am here lol. A friend suggested to me in the past to classify durations and distances etc with "levels" like HKD lv1, HKD lv2 etc but it could get complicated and I got by with the makeshift terminology.

after reading it over, it seems like I am trying to explain something to a completely new player x.x

Edit: I noticed a few things wrong in this post so ima fix it tomorrow

Last edited by Gladiat; 09-09-2011 at 01:57 AM.