View Single Post
09-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyDivision
I only wish there were musical samples that we could listen to for each subcategory.
There are, you have to click on the categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
It's nice to know the categories and sub-categories for all the electronic stuff that I've been listening to for the past 7 years or so. But I think I've told you before, my favorites are Trancecore and Happy Hardcore. I basically just like party music that doesn't make a huge fuss with long ****ing breakdowns. That's my electronic music of choice :v
I don't listen to a lot of Happy Hardcore myself, but my favorite artists I've listened to from the genre are J-core guys like DJ Technorch and DJ Sharpnel.

Last edited by MsSquid; 09-08-2011 at 08:47 PM.