View Single Post
09-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste
Default Electronic Music!!!

I'm making a thread for the purpose of discussing, or in the case of this forum dumping massive amounts of youtube videos, electronic music. Mostly because electronic music is filled with even more niche genres than rock music, and this forum is on the slower side, so making a thread for each genre would be pretty futile and I still don't expect this thread to get much posts.

Also, everyone should check out this guide: Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music | New Home on Techno.org

Just so the thread doesn't get filled with people referring to everything as Techno or Electro. Also, the guide is a bit outdated, so you won't be seeing things like dubstep on there, and it's filled with dumb biases. It's still alright, though. But enough about things that aren't music. Post everything, absolutely everything you like! From hardstyle, to ambient!

Starting off with this jam from Justice:

And this ridiculously long track from Dusty Kid:

Someone please post so I don't feel like an idiot for typing all of this.