View Single Post
09-08-2011   #10 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
good point. i don't know how far wedge goes and whether or not the distance is infinite (if not infinite then comparable to dacy's rb carpet?) but it doesn't hit hard enough to flinch a boss nor make people bounce off walls as if the wall was the one doing the HKD. sieg 75 is just a whole nother level
Wedge can send a person from bottom of 6-10 to the top of the map, which convinces me that it's infinite since the distance is enormous. Same with Battlefield test 1.

From what I seen from the HKD, it seems to only be an infinite distance HKD (Forest Wind Wedge).

The part in the video you see Eir "bounce" off the wall is at 3:08 right? The Sieg changed direction when he used his level 75 skill and used provocation to cancel the HKD. If you're in an HKD and you're hit by a flinching non-launching skill you will act as though you were standing in place and were attacked. All HKDs that I've seen in Lunia all apply to this rule.

That's how Tia can reset air combo by doing a HKD into Shock Trap etc.

EDIT: Lol said Sieg using wedge.

Last edited by Gladiat; 09-08-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Why the hell did I say wedge?