View Single Post
09-07-2011   #41 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Oh, now I see what you're saying. I do agree, foxes seem to have to balance out more stats than other chars.. But it is worth it. The only time a fox really needs to wear AC is against a power type that stacks HV. That happens a lot sadly, but it's not that big of a bother..to me at least. Otherwise, you can usually just attack normally. (Unless of course a mage or another fox uses HV, then you can debuff..)

And with the light mages... MA for their SoH HP is ridiculous, I agree. Dark mages don't have it so bad though..They half all physical damage and reflect 50% of it back. Foxes still have absolutely NO way around dark barrier..Whereas we can just regularly hit SoH.

Also, if you mean it's harder to get the fullest potential meaning damage, then all a fox really needs to do is balance DA/Lk.. But then again, that's still more stats than other chars.