View Single Post
09-06-2011   #39 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden
- Looking at this from a current foxes point of view... You pump into LK, you can do a bit more damage, block, and you can avoid magic/sense attacks. You can't land a single hit. You pump into AC. You can hit everything, can't block, can't avoid magic/sense attacks. You have no AC% booster. There is no point in the LK boosters. Solution? Split the stat distribution. Now you are a zombified half-hitting (probably still mostly missing), half-usingboosters/dodging/fakeDA mutation. Question mark.
That is where balance comes in.. It's not impossible to balance all of those stats, you know..I'd be happy to show you my fox's equip/stats in game anytime..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenofEden
- Fox's accuracy is based on LK.
Rationale: AC does nothing else for a Fox. I see no point in having two LK boosters (or even LK in general) when it serves as nothing aside from a bastardization of DA. And when you do pump LK instead of AC (to take advantage of the two LK boosters), it becomes hard to land a hit. Why?
Foxes have 2 LK boosters because LK is essential for surviving a mage. If you don't outlk them enough to where they miss using arrow rush, you're a sitting duck..
There are "lucky hits" in PvP, which balances it out. You can get a lucky hit on someone with 1,000 more HV than your AC, simply because it'd be extremely overpowered if it was impossible to hit someone who had more HV than your AC.

I don't understand where the "fox's accuracy is based on lk" came from though... Accuracy is how foxes land hits..
I must be missing something from your post >_< not making sense to me

Last edited by YenSai; 09-06-2011 at 11:05 PM.