View Single Post
09-06-2011   #38 (permalink)
MidnightSnack
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

- Fox's accuracy is based on LK.
Rationale: AC does nothing else for a Fox. I see no point in having two LK boosters (or even LK in general) when it serves as nothing aside from a bastardization of DA. And when you do pump LK instead of AC (to take advantage of the two LK boosters), it becomes hard to land a hit. Why?

Looking at this from a mage's point of view... You can hit anything with just enough LK. You can avoid other magic/sense attacks, block frequently, and have good accuracy. Granted, you don't have boosters, but that is because you are a magic type. Not a sense type. MA/MD/MP boosters are at your disposal.

Looking at this from a current foxes point of view... You pump into LK, you can do a bit more damage, block, and you can avoid magic/sense attacks. You can't land a single hit. You pump into AC. You can hit everything, can't block, can't avoid magic/sense attacks. You have no AC% booster. There is no point in the LK boosters. Solution? Split the stat distribution. Now you are a zombified half-hitting (probably still mostly missing), half-usingboosters/dodging/fakeDA mutation. Question mark.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)

Last edited by MidnightSnack; 09-06-2011 at 09:47 PM.