View Single Post
09-06-2011   #37 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaw
Lions virtually need: enough lk to outlk all mages, enough ac to do enough damage to actually kill things (powers nowadays can get 30-50k hp and charms 50-80k), enough hp to somehow tank the damage they take from magic skills/sense skills/charm skills (power skills are just too OP for a lion to tank) and enough hv to possibly dodge power/charm skills. Way to make a lion work huh?
Lions have enough lk to outlk all mages, they have the same buffs foxes do..
I'm a fox and I do just fine with HP, it's all about balancing really(speaking about pvp)... I don't understand why people don't bother to try to use lions.

They do need an ac % buff, I agree.(You didn't mention this in your post, but I mean the other posts) But lions have access to get hp, it's not like they can't wear hv/hp equips; The few lions that I remember that did pvp had plenty of hp..
They do use guns though, so they aren't able to get the extra stats people get from wearing shields..Maybe give guns 6 slots? (8 maximum, like shields/weapons can have a max of 4 slots)
Lions really aren't even "bad", they just need to be able to do the following:

1. Shoot through power's guard
2. The HV someone has should not effect the amount of damage a gun does.

If a bunny if going to wear enough AP to one hit a lion(that wears hp of course) with say...Flash cut, then the bunny will lack hp. But any other skill from a decent power in pvp nowadays IS way too strong for a lion to tank.. or even a fox. Which is why lions need some sort of defensive skill ..Nothing like Guard or SoH..
No idea what though.

A lot of people assume lions are horrible for pvp..But really there's only about 3 things that need to be done for them..

Last edited by YenSai; 09-06-2011 at 08:31 PM.