View Single Post
09-03-2011   #37 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Asus K72J 17"

I'm in love with it. The cooling is amazing, the adjustable fan speed has never let me down. It can run medium-high settings on WoW, which for a laptop is stellar. Dedicated Radeon graphics, i5 processor, great little system. My boyfriend has a VAIO with similar specs (i5, Nvidia Intel HD graphics) and it's doing worse than the Asus so far (and his left click broke, but I think that's because he's a clicker not a keybinder in WoW and I've been telling him it'll be his bane).

I would certainly buy another Asus system, but if my laptop is fine in a few years I would likely just build a dekstop.

I owned a Dell Insprion 1750. Garbage graphics, the laptop went to garbage just after the warranty ended, always caused me nothing but trouble. The processor couldn't handle the use I put into it I think, it was constantly overheating and freaking out. The screen was really flimsy and hollow, the style wasn't sleek and sturdy, it was like a 12-year-old designed it to break. The hinge for the screen broke and it was just well... garbage.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki