View Single Post
08-27-2011   #18 (permalink)
MidnightSnack
ggFTW Stalker

MidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud ofMidnightSnack has much to be proud of
IGN: MidnightSnack
Class: Cow to_wizard
Level: Fairly nubbles.
Guild: Astro Blitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
-HV
No longer gun defense
Rationale: If Senses are supposed to be the opposites/counter of Charms, why on earth is one category of damage that they do included in one of their defenses? Monsters don't deal gun damage, so it doesn't hurt them in PvM/PvBoss anyways.
I can't agree with this more. By having charms naturally strong against gun damage, I don't understand what gunners are good against at this point.

Supposedly, they're naturally strong against charm types. Yet they don't have any resistance to the charm's arsenal of stun attacks, die in a snap in just about every situation, and can't seem to make any good damage without standing there for 10 seconds charging up Shield Breaker (and failing TROLLOLOLOL).

I haven't played a gunner, nor have I observed many gunners in PvM (aside from a few haxx'd ones like my shining Vis in armor~) so I can't make any comments about it. I just believe that the concept of a gunner is slightly flawed. Or much rather, I don't believe that "death" should be the gunner's concept. They need to get a power boost or some other interesting way to make them worthwhile.

And in PvP, I've almost never seen a gunner able to stop a coon's rampage.

( `)
" Hay baybay ~ ♥ "
+ rep if I helped!

or at least say thank you.
I like thank yous.

Or don't, you jerk. ( - n-)