View Single Post
08-27-2011   #12 (permalink)
KahruNYA
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I disagree with the Soul Master blessing thing... I do have quite a bit of AC on my gears 'cause they're MyShop but if you're going to remove the AC formula from it all together, then make LK atleast 3-4x stronger... 1k lk does like 2.6k each blessing -_- should be way more... and don't add MA to the formula! Soul Masters will dish high damage with blessings and AR and we will simply kill ourselves on charm types with 1 AR @_@
The damage from Blessings really depends on who or what you're getting attacked by. 1k LK is more than enough to do 10k each Blessing to a Red Salamander, but then again Red Salamanders have negative MD. Sure there's AC on quite a few Magic type equipment, but it's not as useful as MA or LK or even HP to a mage relative to all the things they specialize in.

I understand about the little trick of being able to Arrow Rush a Charm's Mana Reflector with low MA and high powered Blessings. But I'd rather not be limited to being only able to take out a Charm type only when they have Mana Reflector up because my MA based attacks are incredibly weak.

The bigger problem is how there's overpowered 2nd job reflection skills that work on % instead of stats in the first place. Percentage based anything can become way too powerful way too fast (see Dark Barrier and Mana Reflector and the heal over time Light skills when used with high HP). Base those skills off of side-tracking stats (like LK for Blessings) and steer this game away from the "dump everything into 1 or 2 stats" concept that has gone way too far already.

That's what I think anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
And another change to blessings is that the damage should NOT be affected by MD at all.. it should be like PA for Thief Masters.. same damage no matter what because light mages get the 2 MD buffs and a level 150 mage can get enough MD to stop a 2k blessing (because MA affects the amount of DP/MD a light mage gets with Light Shield...)
^THIS... 110% This.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.