View Single Post
08-27-2011   #8 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I disagree with the Soul Master blessing thing... I do have quite a bit of AC on my gears 'cause they're MyShop but if you're going to remove the AC formula from it all together, then make LK atleast 3-4x stronger... 1k lk does like 2.6k each blessing -_- should be way more... and don't add MA to the formula! Soul Masters will dish high damage with blessings and AR and we will simply kill ourselves on charm types with 1 AR @_@

And another change to blessings is that the damage should NOT be affected by MD at all.. it should be like PA for Thief Masters.. same damage no matter what because light mages get the 2 MD buffs and a level 150 mage can get enough MD to stop a 2k blessing (because MA affects the amount of DP/MD a light mage gets with Light Shield...)

For Fox... make landmines how they are in another version (I forgot what one it was exactly.. Q_Q), which is being able to throw them from a far distance, and I'd like to make them last longer, maybe even last forever, but limit to how many we can place (4-5 is reasonable.. 8D lol)

Last edited by Vixen; 08-27-2011 at 01:46 PM.