View Single Post
08-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I think I agree with everything you've said in your first post Momiji, except about counter punch..
It's really strong in pvp, enough to one hit almost as well as tetra. Especially a critical.
But if they were to add an after effect..I think the damage should be reduced is all.

I'd also like to add that Primadonnas should get the super hips effect. So nothing crits on them unless 100+ levels higher..Primas don't have many skills so..the least they can do is give them that effect.

And I'd also like to add.. Make lion hits go through power's guard. Problem solved with them..
Also, remove the high-HV-lowers-lion's-damage-thing.. It'd ridiculous.

Finally, give foxes and buffalos a way to get around Dark Barrier. Every other class has a way except foxes..
We have no option but to tank the damage we dish out, and it is literally impossible to kill a dark mage that has over 50k hp on a fox.

Charms have magic def breaker, Bunnies have FF, Lions don't get their damage reflected, and other mages ..don't get affected.

Last edited by YenSai; 08-27-2011 at 11:54 AM.