Momi Balances Trickster~!
View Single Post
Join Date: Mar 2010
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x
All very good ideas~!
1) Get rid of the AC multiplier in Blessings as stated above, and replace it with MA to make it a LK+MA formula.
Reasoning: It would allow them to be strong and effective without having to practically abandon your damage spells' strength by stacking too much LK/HP/etc.
2) Reduce the MP cost for Blessings by half (they hurt my MP bar
despite me having 18k~ MP), or remove the MD factor in their damage output.
Reasoning: Time and time again all I see is anyone with moderately average to high MD with Mana Shield and/or Light Shield up taking 0, 4, 80, or 200 damage from them even with 700 LK and 150 AC behind them. That's pathetic for a 3rd job skill that costs 600 MP to cast. Not sure why MD is even influencing self damage anyway. This might make them really painful, but there are plenty of ways around it; namely
don't Arrow Rush Blessings...
EDIT: Also, un-nerfing LK a little bit would be a great help.
Area Resistance Spells:
1) Not sure if increasing the amount of resistance dropped would help them, because I don't even understand the formula. The skill says '18' and that's it. It's surely not 18%, since it can allow me to nuke Tenterlion's last 3 bars in 3 ticks of Phoenix Rising... And I'm not "hax" at all.
2) Change them from a static placement AoE to an AoE like Bolster Ballad, which is centered around your character and follows you. Slightly smaller than BB so it's able to be seen. And don't allow them to increase the damage of other player's skills.
Reasoning: Makes them more interesting in my opinion, instead of being limited to a small space which requires luring, if anything gets too close to the player it can be hit for much larger damage; like a method of "keep away". Pure Sheep need it.
3) Allow them to have some effect in PvP. It seems in PvP they are capped at -1% resistance, while a 2nd job spell Shard of the Glacier can reduce resistance way beyond -1%.
Reasoning: Self explanatory.
Also what is up about Foxes not being good in PvP? I can't even count the amount of times I have been blown up for 15-20k+ by a mine or been ninja-slashed by a flurry of projectiles for a ohko. I can see how maybe against a SoH or "hax" HV yeah, but I think we're in agreement SoH is a bit of an outlier...
Trickster Ending Theme Song (English/Korean/No-Vocal)
Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.
Last edited by KahruNYA; 08-27-2011 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to KahruNYA
Find More Posts by KahruNYA