View Single Post
08-23-2011   #39 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

As Emilio was turning to leave for the bar a familiar angel turned the corner he would have went by to get to the bar! It was Bianca, in a cute little yellow and white polkadot dress.. Wait, how is she surviving in the desert sun? The girl slowed to a stop when she saw Emilio walking her way, as well as seeing Drake and Finir there too.

"Emilio?" Bianca blinked, "Drake and Finir too?"

---

Lari burst out into laughter at what the strange girl said! "Haha! Really? You're about as threatening as a de-clawed kitten! Oh man that's a laugh."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody