View Single Post
08-23-2011   #36 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Show off," Drake laughed a bit as Emilio took off... But of course he came back shortly after and landed on Drake's shoulders. Drake nearly lost his balance out of surprise, but was a-okay after a few seconds.

"Sheesh you smartass," Emilio muttered. He brushed a stray feather from his cloak.

"Pro~blem?" Drake grinned rather smugly, "... Eye of newt? Beats me."

Emilio then leaned down so he was eye to eye with Drake. "Unless you wanna give me a ride? Then our old friend Finir won't have to worry 'bout me being on my lonesome!"

Drake arched a brow, then ever so light (except not) head butted Emilio! "Don't be lazy, now!" Drake chimed ever so cheerfully!

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody