View Single Post
08-23-2011   #35 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Emilio looked at Drake and crossed his arms leveling a glare but the expression soon relaxed.

"Is that so?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "Welp, it's been nice chatting!"

With that Emilio sprouted large white angelic wings that made feathers go everywhere. Really it was all for show. Angels didn't really molt that much but he saw the cool guys do it back when he was a student in Da'at.

Then he flew up in the air and away. But then he just came flying straight back down landing on Drake's shoulders and shifting his wings away.

"Sheesh you smartass," he muttered. He brushed a stray feather from his cloak.

"It's too hot to fly... do you even know how far I have to go to get some--"

He pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket and looked down.

"Some 'eye of newt'?"

He leaned down, still perched on Drake's shoulders and looked at the younger in the eye, "Unless you wanna give me a ride? Then our old friend Finir won't have to worry 'bout me being on my lonesome!"