View Single Post
08-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
Crimsonred
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niveus
You do bring up a good point with that; with Stun and Boost Down as options, it is good to have V-vaccine. I still defend my choice of skill, however, because most boost-down causing mechs (most, not all) are melee type units, so if they catch you with it you're effectively screwed anyway, and there really aren't enough C/B rank units with stun for me to say that V-vaccine is more useful. In my experience with the Flag, while you don't attempt to spam w2 like a flashlight, I've always ended up needing the skill to keep playing effectively. Maybe it's my play style, but I do prefer reload up over V-vaccine. Plus, on top of that, you can always throw in a vaccine part to take the place of V-vaccine, so I my argument is still for Reload Up.
You only need one B rank with stun to screw you over, BR Zaku3, its best B stun suit and is crazy strong.