View Single Post
08-22-2011   #29 (permalink)
Shinkirou
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"Thank you for your help."
Nicole stood up from her seat in the restaurant she was in. She was questioning the customers whether they had any information on Élivágar's Embrace or not.

"What's important is that we get more people to be aware of the plague. If you guys have researched anything new, please let us missionaries know."

Nicole left the restaurant with a sigh.
Nothing new, other than some monster at some nearby pyramids. I might as well go check that out.

She stretched out her left arm, clad with a gauntlet that reached up to her shoulder. It had gems attached to it, which were shimmering a bright blue color. As it is now, however, the material is worn down and damaged. The heat didn't make it any better either.

"I should get to fixing this first. I could get some heat resistant material on it, too! Guess I'll take a short break."

Nicole wandered around town, searching for a blacksmith or any shop that had materials to fix up her equipment.

---

Kallistos watched as a man was attacked by the machine's weapon. The man threw the rod back at the machine and ran back into town. He shrugged it off and made himself comfortable next to the rock he was hiding behind. He figured the machine probably wouldn't attack unless provoked, and began to doze off.