Thread: Hmm
View Single Post
08-21-2011   #8 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
1) i don't get why they need this, unless people in klunia have been getting hacked a lot lately?

2) in response to Gladiat: i believe changes are only minor setbacks. people taking wins and rankings too seriously, then giving up and leaving is what kills pvp. there are still a couple of people who have been capable enough to adapt to every change and continue to pvp for the fun of it. you don't see those people as high in the rankings because they don't take wins and rankings as seriously. kriegs tias ryans etc might win most pvp matches, but at the end of the day, they know who are the truly better players
Ew browser died on me so I lost most of my reply. Time to make short version of it.

I left Lunia only because I got hacked and even on my new character I had to wait forever for people to PvP me... actually, now that I think about it, I had to wait LONGER on my new Asuka than I had to on my old Asuka.

Got tired of only fighting Artas, Kriegs, Dark Eirs and Tias because all I fought was "LOL 1/2HP GONE IN 1 SKILL" and "LOL SUPER ARMOR SPAMSPAMSPAM". I was fortunate enough to find some people that fought with no wep full armor (yay 1 1 1 1 1 1! Best 30 minute matches of my life) but almost no good fights other than that.

When I said "pros" in my post, I should have worded it "CB/OB players", mostly because the people that didn't equip/damage abuse were all Lunia veterans. Then they jumped ship and I followed soon after. I agree though, there were lots of people that took winning and rankings really seriously (I admit, I did take my PvP seriously... which actually doesn't happen much in other games... I just hunt to kill pros in games like RH etc), which was why I enjoyed fighting older players.

I'll cut my rants about this seeing as I'll end up derailing the thread to some other topic.

Personally, I like the idea of a 4 digit pin passcode for character selection/delete in games, because people can try to mine the internet for your personal info and use that to hack your account (if you put your real info in), but they wouldn't be able to guess your passcode very easily (unless you're going to go 1111 1112 1113 etc etc) unless you're sharing accounts... which is entirely dumb.

Last edited by Gladiat; 08-21-2011 at 09:26 PM.