View Single Post
08-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default Looking for some advice on a new water map in KR

Recently I've been playing a few maps currently only existing in KR, one of them being that HUGE water map (Onogoro Island) is giving me great trouble...

For the record, I ALWAYS lose when this map is chosen, wait no, more like whenever this map is picked I instantly became a noob.

Sometimes when the enemy is standing on the middle part right in the open, so I jumped up and start shooting too, in the end only to lose all my boost and slowly, helplessly, dropped to the ground...if I could...(usually got killed before even touching ground >.>)

Weis who was playing me in that map said there seems to be way to use the "V descend" method, but I didn't find out how...

Also there seems to be some booster looking thing near the wall, are those usable or something?

Shameful to say, a few times when playing this map, using Freedom/S Zeta, I died twice less than 50 secs...Orz