View Single Post
08-20-2011   #17 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Erm.... Well..." The shopkeeper wasn't quite sure what to say.

"You should probably just check the price tags," The white haired woman answered, "Not every item in the store costs the same amount after all."

The shopkeeper coughed to hide a chuckle, "... Yes, Miss, the pricetags are right with the parts, after all."

"Haha..." Lari wasn't too far from Anna in the shop. She was looking through some old engines, "I need to fix my bike. It's engine broke down earlier this morning which is really inconvenient considering we're in the middle of a desert and all." Lari eyed one of the engines in particular, not quite as run down as the others, "It's not way too hard to fix when you have the right parts." Lari looked down at the price tag and mumbled, "I think I have enough for this..."

---

"Cool axe," Drake blinked, a bit mind boggled after that whole explanation, "... So that's a water elemental... I've seen fire but I've never stopped to actually check any out more. Anyways seems like you've been keeping yourself busy all these years." Drake laughed a bit, "Oh Vaugn, hook me up with another shot."

"And I just cleaned your shot glass too..." Vaugn frowned slightly and grabbed the same little glass, pouring vodka into it.

"So what are you doing all the way out here in Midgard?" Drake asked, propping his elbow onto the counter and holding his head up. He grabbed the shot glass with his free hand and downed the alcohol.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody