View Single Post
08-20-2011   #14 (permalink)
Eden Eternal
Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"I'm not a fan of the heat."

Nicole and Kallistos were sitting on a cart driven by a man and his horse, taking the two to the nearby city Amberk. Nicole was wearing a cloak over her clothes to protect herself from the heat. Kallistos, on the other hand, was wearing his same old gear without a single care for protection.

"You've said that nine times now," Kallistos mumbled as he looked out at the distance.
"I don't double as an air conditioner," Nicole retorted.

Later, they had finally reached their destination. The two thanked the driver and entered the small town.

"I'll head over this way. See you in a bit."
Kallistos nodded as Nicole ran off. Kallistos decided to hang around town for a bit, seeing as he didn't have much to do. He browsed through the marketplace looking for some fashionable equipment he could buy. There isn't much that did tickle his fancy, though.

Kallistos left the area for a quick break. He opened up his canteen full of water and began to drink it. He stepped outside town, and caught a glimpse of a man approaching a large... robot spider thing. Kallistos hid behind a nearby rock, just to see what would happen.