View Single Post
08-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

A light and airy breezed passed through bringing with it a cloud of dirt which entered the stalled car. The single occupant cough and pulled his cloak over his face, obscuring his nose, mouth and eyes from the sediment.

"Shit! Peice of junk," the demon-angel cursed, closing his eyes against the sting of dust particles and basically rolling out of the vehicle and falling to the ground.

He stood, lowering the cloak from his face, as the dust passed and raising his booted foot kicked at his now unfunctioning vehicle.

"Piece of shit!" he said, and send another kick this time with the other foot for good measure.

Sure you souldn't become attached to something as unreliable as a motorcar in a desert in midgard but that didn't stop Emilio Ayala from lamenting. It wasn't too long ago that he was praising his good fortune for having found the thing near an oasis with no owners around and even a bit of fuel in her. Said luck didn't last.

With a sigh, Emilio pulled the rest of his items out of the car, ready to continue his trek as originally planned. He hoisted his bag on his back, took a quick swig of his water and then wiped his brow with the back of his arm before pulling out a sheet of paper.

"Eye of newt, frog's breath, elephant ears... the animal or the plant? I should have asked before I left. I'll just get both then. Petrified llama droppings, thyme," he said.

"Sounds simple enough though I certainly wont find any of that here."

He must have read the map of the different portals from Chokma wrong... again. He had no idea where he was an the one thing that made everything better (his car) was now compeltely out of commission. Resigning himself to his fate, Emilio figured he'd just have to find a human settlement and hope that either they had a decent port or he could get some help with his vehicle at the very least.

He severly doubted it though.

With a sigh he began the long trek to somewhere.