View Single Post
08-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Oh really? Thank you," the girl smiled a bit and took the towel graciously. She quickly wrapped the towel around her neck, leaving enough leeway for it to cover her chest as well, "I'm Larietta but feel free to just call me Lari. Nice to meet you!" Lari flashed a quick grin.

---

"A nasty monster?" Drake rose a brow.

"That's right," Mr. Vaugn took the empty glass from Drake and proceeded to wash it in the sink behind him, "Nobody's really sure what exactly it is since it only strikes at night, but it's been destroying the Ostrich and Camel farms in the area. Townspeople have also mentioned seeing odd silhouettes outside of town, too."

Drake chuckled slightly, "Ah... Well can't blame it. Ostrich meat is tasty."

"Maybe you should think with your head instead of your stomach," Mr. Vaugn turned back to Drake and proceeded to dry the small shot glass, "Anyways some mercenaries have been trying to track it down and the local guilds are all busy with the recent civil wars in the south. The mercenaries haven't had way too much luck, though."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody