View Single Post
08-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Tch, Nathaniel what are you doing?!

A frustrated looking woman in brown and white robes strolled the rooftops of certain desert town, leaping from rooftop to rooftop when necessary. Underneath the hood the only thing that could be clearly seen were her piercing eyes, the rest of her face being masked by mufflers and the hood. In this town she didn't particularly want to be seen with him, since a man wandering a desert town in a full-on business suit is really conspicuous.

What's worse is that it looks like he's following someone... she thought, Wait, could that be?!

Though she was considering confirming her suspicions, the man she believed Nathaniel to be tracking was bumped into by a young girl who seemed to be in a hurry. Nathaniel turned to follow the girl now. Oh hell no, enough of this!

Anna jumped down off of the rooftop and landed right in front of Nathaniel. "Dammit Nathaniel, just go to the ****ing embassy already! The route I designated is safe, so as long as you take it I won't have to keep following you like this."

"Oh poo, you don't wanna follow me?" the man replied with a smirk, "Fine, fine. I'll be off then~"

Well, at least he's going the right way now. Babysitting that man is such a chore.

She went back up to the rooftops to see if she could catch sight of the hooded man from before, but he was nowhere to be seen. Tch, figures I'd lose track when I've gotta set Nathaniel straight... Hmm?

The girl from before seemed to be lost. Well, I may as well help her. Maybe she'll have some idea of where that guy was going...

Anna leaped across a few rooftops before jumping down and landing behind the girl. She pulled down her hood, and tapped the redhead on the shoulder. With a smile, she said, "Hey, are you lost?"