View Single Post
08-18-2011   #85 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner
Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ascherit
oh goodness Senie those are GORGEOUS

you've improved a LOT! omgasdf I am jealous of all the details in the Ao no Exorcist CG forreals. I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLOR HAIR. It's so shiny and pretty +_+

and the one with two OC's is hawt I like that you're drawing more full-body pics rather than just busts/headshots

do you still take requests? :>
Ahhh Gina 8D;; it's been awhile! And thanks a lot haha, that recent AnE picture was alittle special xD I wanted to try drawing out some details for a change, so I spent quite some time on that ;_;. And after colouring buttload of my own linearts, I think I finally adapted to a colouring style that I enjoy haha. But thank you!

And sorry Gina, I'm not taking any requests atm ;_; /too much WIPs to work on. I've abandoned half of them OTLL--drawing too much things at once

Oh I actually have one more fullbody drawing I did I forgot to post xD
Originally Posted by Shnao
You've gotten a lot better, Snekishi, a whole lot better. d(--,) I like the first one the most, looks like a ton of effort+time
as well.

Happy to see you still lurk around here and haven't drifted off and disappeared into the huge internet sea.
Naoiii <3 It's been so long T_T;; I still remember the days we enjoyed Gunbound and LaTale together haha, Good memories. But life is too busy for me atm, all I could do is draw and read--no more time for games ;_;. But thank you! Your artworks have gotten a lot better, I still lurk in your art threda once in awhile 8D;;
Originally Posted by Kiraii
/Lurking this thread..
You're amazing.
You've improved a lot and I enjoy looking at your artworks.
Keep it up!
Thanks! And yeah xD Glad I improved over the years!

Originally Posted by moffit
I saw that shading- especially the hair and the first one in general- and now I need to change my panties.
I HAVE SOME IN MY DORE---wait--LOL. But haha, thanks for your compliments! I enjoy colouring and drawing hair most, it takes me the shortest amount of time 8D;; that hair colouring in the AnE pic only took me 15 minutes 8D;;

But anyways, here's one more drawing I forgot to post. It's a fullbody original character that I designed for a Roleplay group on deviantart. His name is Butter Valkyria xD