View Single Post
08-17-2011   #78 (permalink)
Joey
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

As the mana burst forth, Anna, as well as the detonator, were blown into a large rock. Anna's shoulder struck the rock head on, and the detonator managed to slide neatly underneath the stone. "Shit, are you kidding me?" she groaned, rubbing her shoulder, "Well, lets see what I can do to get you out of there..."

Before she could start an incantation, Beelzebub started swinging his large mana axe around like a barbarian! Maybe I can use this, she thought.

Anna looked at the sad state of her clothing and thought, We'll go with this first... Lifting her dress slightly to show some leg, she then said sensually to the beast, "Hey big nasty, come 'ere okay?"

After being obviously ignored, Anna quickly snapped and shouted, "OY SHITASS!! COME HERE SO I CAN PUNCH YOU IN THE GODDAMN FACE."

Welp shit, looks like I'm just gonna have to reach for it then...

She started fishing through her father's bag, and managed to find... a claw-grabber? That's handy, she thought, using the tool to fish out the detonator from under the rock.

I'd better find a hiding spot to put the code in, she thought, looking around a bit, There's one!

She scaled the rock face for a bit, heading for a small opening in the otherwise mostly solid wall. Once she reached it, she squeezed into it and opened up the detonator. She typed in the code, and then leaned out of the hole in the wall to shout, "HIT THE DECK!"

Within seconds, she hit the Enter key.