View Single Post
08-14-2011   #82 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Bumping this no-long-sticky thread!

I could use.. A bit of help. I think Aeria Games finally herd my odd complaint about my obsession with the Jumper Bunny Ears and now they are at the Item Mall!

Problem? I have no AP for this. (It's like $12 for it, or in AP: 1299) I don't know how to get in such low budget, and TO is easy because you can get via CC. Aeria Games doesn't allow that.

So.. What to do? I don't know. I am thinking of asking to over my soon-to-have 60mil Trickster Galders for the "Bunny Bonus Box". That is IF you are not one of those that don't care about this Jewelia infection!

Or.. Because this is involving bunnies... I am open to offer my Roxy pet fuse for this! Yes I love her way to bits, but she can't beat against Lina the Fallen.. And I almost broke my Bunny-girl collection... And this pet is VERY HARD to sell and I am NOT selling her! So, she's up for trade for a near $12 cash item from Eden Eternal! Besides, maybe Rarity can be a better Playboy Bunny than Roxy...

I am going to share this post to other areas of this forums if I can find someone to gift me the item...