View Single Post
09-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default [K-Drama] 3 Dads 1 Mom

Three Dads One Mom

Alternative Title: Three Dads One Mom / One Mom and Three Dads / Three Dads and a Mother/ 아빠셋 엄마하나
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Film Date: April, 2008
Korea Casts:
Eugene, Jae Hee, Jang Jung Hee, Jang Young Nam , Jo Hyun Jae, Joo Sang Wook , Jun So Min , Kim Bin Woo, Kim Jin Tae , Ko Do Young , Lee Hui Do , Park Chil Yong , Shin Sung Rok, Yang Hee Kyung, Yoon Sang Hyun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description:

Song Na Young and her husband, Jung Sung Min, desperately want a child but her husband is unable to get her pregnant. Her husband's friends decide to help them. But Na Young suddenly loses her husband in an accident and she gives birth to her daughter but does not know which of her husband's friends fathered her child. The father of Na Young's child can either be Han Soo Hyun, Choi Kwang Hee, or Hwang Kyung Tae.
You Can Find The Episodes Here: Three Dads One Mom | Watch Three Dads One Mom Korean Drama Online

Opinion: I thought this was a good series. A wife who loses a husband and tries to raise a child on her own, having to rely on others in the beginning. The friends of the departed man drawn together by one child and learn to love and step out of their safezones. They grow fond of Na Yeong through the process as well. I think my favorite would have to be Han Soo Hyun. I think he makes a good pairing with Eugene's character. As for the overall series, I liked it.. comedy to keep your lighthearted even through the more serious drama parts as well as the romance devoloped between all the characters. Its heartwarming and the end made me giggle a bit.

O yes.. I thank Cath for telling me about this XD;;