Thread: Glee
View Single Post
08-11-2011   #863 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Yeah, but since the beginning, Ryan had said that this show isn't all about singing and dancing. It's about whoever can inspire him and the writers to write for them (which is something totally ridiculous)

He even said that he doesn't want to root for Lindsay, so it makes no sense. And don't get me started on death-stare-Samuel. That guy goes back on his words faster than Matheus can take his clothes off. One minute it was "My mom doesn't want me to play a gay character, but explained it to her that I'll be only ACTING" (The dude completely misses the point) then he got all "I'm a Christian rocker! I got Jesus Christ tattooed on the back of my neck!" the second Ryan said he had always wanted a Christian character in the show. And I seriously think that's the only reason he wasn't sent home. Samuel's now Cameron who's willing to kiss girls in Ryan's eyes.

And Hannah tried too hard to sing like Taylor Swift, that's why her last chance perf was not on par with others. (It was the first time I ever made a "wat" face watching her) Sure, she's not a belter and isn't powerful vocally like Lindsay, but she's really good at singing and can bring a lot to her performance.