Thread: Last.fm
View Single Post
08-10-2011   #27 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Do you use Last.fm? Why/why not?
Indeed I do! I've discovered the website back in my 'just-got-outta-high-school' age (2006 ). I'm actually a statistic nut and like to keep track of what I listen to and discover new things.
Is your library accurate?
Majority of my collection is via WinAmp and I'm the only one who messes with the desktop at home, so yeah.
What's your favorite thing about Last.fm?
AUDIOSCROBBLER!!!
And the subscription plans. C:
What's your least favorite thing?
The radio's not as cool as it use to be. :C But understandable. If I listen to the radio anymore, I go to Pandora. Fortunately for me, I can run an add-on in Firefox and being able to have my plays from Pandora (and Slacker too, I believe) being counted too. C:
Do you always scrobble?
Of course. I do not consider anything I listen to a guilty pleasure. My Britney Spears and K-Pop scrobbles is proof. And yes, I almost always listen to something that's out of character back to back.

What would you like to see implemented on Last.fm?
Well, I use to subscribe to last.fm, but let it run it's course due to the radio changes. Basically I can't think of anything, but if they implemented something awesome that would cause me to consider subscribing again (besides getting rid of ads + support), that would be very awesome. C:

And last, if you want, what's your username? :3
http://www.last.fm/user/sakuraharrows
Feel free to leave a shout! C: