View Single Post
08-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Ask the Community Episode 32: Lilica

Have you ever had a question for a specific member but didn't know whether you should ask them? Now is your chance to ask them a question or two that you wish to know about them.

This week's volunteer is:

Lilica

Process
  1. An active member will receive a PM regarding Ask the Community. They will either accept or decline to be interviewed.
  2. There will be four (4) days to submit a question. Please do not start discussion about the questions.
  3. Once the deadline is reached, the questions will be sent to the member to answer.
    The member has the right to not answer specific questions. Please post your question wisely.

If you wish to be interviewed, please send a PM to Mirae or Dani.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Esper; 08-08-2011 at 03:04 PM.