View Single Post
08-07-2011   #1 (permalink)
Paul
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice
Default Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai [僕は友達が少ない]

a.k.a. " I Don't Have Many Friends".

Copy/Paste of my thread on another site.

Type: TV / Manga / Novel
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Oct 2011 to ?
Producers: AIC Build
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Seinen, Ecchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka-Update Manga
Summary
Based on the light novel by Hirasaka Yomi & Buriki.

Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered solitary classmate Yozora while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

That is how "Rinjinbu" was formed, a club specifically designed for people who don't have very many friends. As other lonely classmates slowly join their little club, they'll try to learn how to build friendships through cooking together, playing games, and other group activities. But will this group of relationship-challenged misfits really be able to get along?
I just started reading this and omg, this series is just so much fun. Basically about this girl who creates a club for making friends cause shes can't make any 'real life' friends and also makes this guy join, who is the main character. Other people also join as the series progresses.

There are so much references which also make it so much fun. Like Chapter 3 is literally about playing Monster Hunter (PSP) to increase their friendship with one another.... kinda. Another chapter they try out a Galge to see how to interact with people and get Bad End. Don't worry about the ecchi tag, I only threw it on there cause there was a 'mature' (R18+) scene, when a certain someone is caught playing a ero game of a certain series that isn't even modified which you can totally tell what series it is (coughSacredBlacksmithcough), other than that (I've only gotten to Ch.8), there aren't a bunch of service shots or anything.

Not only that, the series has also been announced for an Anime! HELL YES. (Source: MyAnimelist / Media Factory)

Manga - MangaFox

I really like the art style too, though I'm expecting it to degrade for the Anime.

Anyways, the Anime won't be out til Fall so we can just chit chat about the Manga til then. :D

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun