View Single Post
08-07-2011   #32 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Hi Shnao! Aimee told me about you making her new signature and I loved it so I shall give you more practice if you don't mind! :P

I want a: (Matching) Avatar + Sig

Image(s): http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/503...1500x1061t.jpg

Text: If this is too much trouble don't worry about text, but can you do 2 separate avatars / signatures, one set without text and one set with Mega on them in some cool design or something?

Size: Whatever makes it look the best, but not super small or anything haha.

Miscellaneous: If at all possible, I'd like him to go out of the edges of the main signature like you've done with some of yours. And also if possible, have some of the keep out tape in the avatar and signature (it doesn't have to be the keep out tape in the picture though~)

I wish I could take the time and learn how to do this kind of stuff too, your work is amazing! Thanks for taking the time to make other people stuff, and thanks in advance for mine whenever you get around to it