View Single Post
08-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
R
"Ecchi" - 10/10 IGN
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri
Find a competent and equivalently geared Melee DPS or Magician/Illusionist pair and compare. As far as I'm concerned so far, comparing Hunters and Engineers is comparing the two lowest DPS classes outside of healers.
I have a hard time finding people to run dungeons with, as players seem to prefer going with guildies rather than "random" people. /guildless

But I'll see if I can find any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1s3ri
Also, what's your skill rotation and gear like?
I currently don't have a good bow yet, I've been holding back on that until I can get my hands on the Violent Traitor bow. Not having much luck with that so far..

Anyway:

I expect to have, or at least close to, 12,000 P-ATK once I get that bow and get it to +8 or so (I'm currently using the bow you get from the Dianeck dungeon quest, and it's +4).

Accessory 1: Night Walker Ring
Accessory 2: Olsin's Forgotten Ring
Back: Swift Shadow Cape
Necklace: Cloudburst Necklace
Trophy 1: Alice's Broken Chain
Trophy 2: Ram Blood's Gilded Teeth

Might not be the best, but I'm happy with it.

7 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > Repeat. No waiting time from the cooldowns between cycles.

I didn't include 8 as it has a long cooldown, but I randomly throw it in there from time to time.. usually after using an MP potion.
[Lv.85] Umaiii[Trickster]