Thread: Quest Pages
View Single Post
08-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
Poliwhirl
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of
Default Quest Pages

Okay, this is definitely a lot more ambitious than anything I've done for the wiki before, which means it's probably buggy as hell. Anyway, I uploaded/am uploading all the quests in the data that didn't have any Korean in them.

I'm basically going off the quest journal, so I don't have any quests that don't create any journals (e.g. a lot of the "talk" friendship quests). That's also why everything is in blue and red, because that's the way they were laid out the data.

A few things:
  • I didn't overlay any quest that already had a page, so those should be intact.
  • A lot of these auto-pages are missing the location (e.g., pretty much every commission board quest) because for some bizzare reason the Commission Board NPCs don't have a "location" in the NPC table, so I didn't know where they were at. These need to be cleaned up.
  • The only category I stuck on these pages is the location (i.e. Ironwood Village Quest) and that's only if that data point was available. So these pages we really need to categorize manually later.
  • NPC names: I used the NPC names as they are in the data, so Cynthia is Sorceress Trainer Cynthia. So we need to set-up redirects everywhere.

Anyway, the quests that I uploaded are all in this category: Category:Auto-generated Quest Pages - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Also, seriously?
This is Madness! - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki
This is GOBARTA!! - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

I'll probably take a break for a few days after this, since I have hw to do and am moving out of town shortly, so I have to take care of that kind of stuff.

also now I suddenly have a huge rep bar. Thanks guys, lol.